Saturday, September 1, 2012

You know what time it is .....


College football season is here, and our favorite teams already scored a touchdown in the first play. Yes, I'm talking about USC Trojans. Our lives evolve around who's playing who and what time. This goes for any sport. We eat, breathe, sleep sports in this house. So to keep it interesting for me and you guys because, after all I know your not following me for my sports stats. So this week as college football kicked off I got into the spirit of things and coordinated my work ensemble to match USC's colors. I used my bhcosmetics matte pallet and chose a bright yellow shadow on the inner half of my lid, and a berry colored shadow for the outer part. I used Urban decays Midnight Cowgirl to highlight my brow bone. On lashes I used a Jordana Mascara in black and bhcosmetics felt tip liner in black as well, lips I used Tarte Lip stain Pencil in Lust. and finally for my nails I watched several Youtube vids on water marbling, and it took me a few attempts to get it right. ( my first time was an epic failure to say the least). I wore my USC scrubs, and accessorized with my custom made USC bag. If interested email me I'll give you the details on who made it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment