Saturday, September 29, 2012
As I was preparing to write this, I realized that I had cleaned out my guest bathroom and ended up throwing out a lot of stuff earlier this month. But I did have these empties left and its ok because Im really anxious to repurchase some of these.
1. Aussie Aussome Volume Maximum Hold Hairspray - I love this hairspray. I like to have big curls and lots of volume. It holds my style, doesn't feel sticky and smells nice. This is a constant staple in my bathroom, and daily hair routine.
2. TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray- I style with heat DAILY! Either straightening, curling, blow drying, crimping, waving... You name it. So, its super important to have a good heat protectant handy. I have other ones in the bathroom and they either smell like burnt hair or make my hair feel oily and weighed down. (yes Im talking to you Garnier Fructis). This one is light, and smells good, after heat styling. Will definitely continue to buy this.
3. Olive Hand Cream- I got this at ROSS for like $4 one day when I forgot my hand lotion. My hands get dry because I constantly wash them and use hand sanitizer at work. I figured eh... I'll give it a try. I have to say I really like this. I wouldn't leave it at work I took it home and kept it in my nightstand and used it every night. Im in a no-buy so I haven't bought it again, but Im sure I will.
4. Wen Hair Sweet Almond Cleansing Conditioner- I can't say it enough. I love, love, love this! I dont use it daily but I treat my hair to it and the deep conditioning treatment. It has transformed my hair. I used to have unmanageable, dry brittle hair. Such a sad time. I dont even have to tell you, this is already on my shopping list.
5. Part of my daily skin care routine Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Acne Wash- I don't have acne, so I guess it works. It wakes my skin up in the am. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Scrub. I bought it while on vacation, and decided to finish it off. I actually use this at night. The C&C is nice and I may use it again sometime. I have my tried and true St Ives Apricot Scrub and will stick with that.
6. Clear Shampoo and Conditioner. Really liked them both, smells super good, and It makes my hair so easy to manage and super soft.
7. Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer- I got this free. I guess it does it thing. I did like that my eye area wasn't so dry anymore, and my makeup went on a little more easily and smooth. I don't like to think i need an eye cream, but I guess I do.
Now For The Important Stuff:
I ran out of some of my favorites this month.
My Clinique Even Better Foundation in Sand. - I truly like this, My skin doesn't break out, Its feel light, and has a nice sheer coverage so I dont look or feel like I have on thick makeup. Nice and natural feel.
NARS Blush in Super Orgasm. - The shimmery peach pink compliments my skin tone, and the sparkle is too cute to not love. Luckily I always have a back up one on hand before I run out.
Gucci Parfum II - This smells so good, its a nice summer scent so this means I can shop for a new crisp fall scent . Just in time.
Tarte Smooth OperatorAmazonian Clay Illuminating Serum- Some days this is all I use on my face. This was a deluxe size sample that came in a Tarte gift set and I think I will get a full size one. Just be careful It can make u a little oily if you use too much.
Benefit They're Real Mascara - If i ever see anyone who doesn't like this, I'll be surprised. The formula is nicely pigmented and the wand is perfect for coating every lash just right. Again i already have a back-up.
Thanks for reading. Sorry it was so long.