Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hair Cut


So I got my hair cut yesterday, and cut about 2 inches off. Im really happy with it though. It had been several months before I'd had it cut. My hairdresser was actually pretty pleased with the condition of my hair. In spite of the fact that I expose my hair to hot tools on a daily basis. I have to credit my great hair products. Wen Cleansing Conditioner( I love this stuff, and have previously reviewed it). I cant use Wen every day, if I do my hair feels heavy and too thick. I use it about 2 a week. So I need to vary with an other shampoo. A friend (Nicole)  also suggested Clear shampoo( Her hair always smells so good) . It cleans my hair and makes it so soft and smells super good. My hair product faves: Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray, Paul Mitchell Seal and Shine, Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Flat Iron Perfector. All good products that keep my hair shiny and me happy. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to tell us so much useful information. So nice sharing. I’m glad to read it.
    Tape Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete