Sunday, November 4, 2012

October Favorites and Empties

FAVORITES: 
I am really happy with what became my favorites this past month. Mainly because I went out of my usual comfort zone and tried products I don't regularly buy. I hear so much about elf products and people loving them so much. I really never tried them. I had some things that I got in a swap but I shared them with my friend and sister. Until recently when I did another swap with a friend from High School I hadn't seen in years. She mentioned that she really liked some of their products. So I picked up a few things and decided I would get them a true chance.
 1. I bought myself an Elf blush in Fuschia Fusion and OMG!! I freaking love this blush. I have always been a loyal NARS blush user, but this blew me away. The color is very pretty and it stays on so nicely. Of course I use a setting spray but for $3!! Hell Yeah I'll buy it again
2. Benefit Pore Fessional- My sister in law gave this to me while I was visiting her last month and I use it everyday. I ove the way it make my makeup look just a little more flawless. and it goes on nice and smooth. 
3. My "can't live without" product is Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess. Ive talked about this so much because I love the tint and shimmer of it . As you can see I clearly hit pan long ago. But its ok I  got a new one today! 
4. I got this product late in the month in a swap with a UK Blogger at Laura's Little Secrets Click here to check out her blog. She is so sweet and cute. This is a Collection 2000 Liquid Eyeliner and I love the super thin brush it has. and its very black and stay on all day. I definitely gotta get another someday soon. 
5. Finally My F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E eyeliner also came from the UK in a swap I did with another blogger at sweetpealondon. This INIKA Organic eyeliner in Black Caviar. Im gonna cry the day this runs out. I love Urban Decay Zero, but its not very black and Perversion is very black but it smears everywhere. This is the perfect combination of those two.  Ive bought some new items this month that Im going to use and we'll see if they make the list for this month. 
   EMPTIES: 
I had several but only two were near and dear to me . First my Kat Von D Concealer which I have made very clear that I love. We had a good run, but Im going to give it a rest. Im going to try a different and less expensive product and see how they compare. 
And my Buxom Lips Gloss in I believe it was April. I know its an old one but I have had it sealed and didnt open it till the summer. It was my go to gloss. I dont know if this color is even still available so we say Good bye. ..sniff tear. 

5 comments:

  1. So glad you like the eyeliner hun. I've never actually tried it myself i just picked it up for you. I may have to go and get one for myself next time!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again. I have a hard finding one with such a fine brush so I am very happy with it . thanks. ill be going to bbw this coming weekend so ill try and get u candles ok. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I love that Tarte bronzer.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the porefessional and it doesn't do much on me :S

    ReplyDelete