Friday, November 23, 2012

November Ipsy Bag


Not too impressed with this months Ipsy ( Glam bag). I think we can agree that the star of this was the Nailtini Nail Polish ( glittery gold with green specks). I had swatched the  Bare Minerals Moxie lip gloss at Sephora on my last trip there, and didnt really like it. I though it was a bit to thick and stick. The color is a pretty berry color. I just don't think I'll be using it. I've only ever really likes one BM lip gloss, that I recently used up . It was a super shimmery sheer Pink. I think the name was April. The Black Starlet Eyeliner is just ok. 
I prefer a supper smooth liker like UD Perversion or Tarte Smolder Eye Pencils. I dont like pencils that tug on my eyelids. So another product I wont use. I got the Matt Batali dark chocolate brown shadow. One I'm not a big fan of either matte or dark brown shadows. on my skin it just looks like I have dirty eyelids, lol. A friend suggested using it as a brow powder. So maybe that would work.  Its hard to tell with the Chella brow gel. Im very partial to Anastasia brow gel and I guess I can only tell if I give it a try. There was a coupon included for $20 off Just Fab. ive never tried using them. and buying shoes online is kinda tricky unless its something like TOMS that I regularly wear. I just like to try them out and get a feel for them. I wonder that their return/ exchange process is like. Or even the quality of the shoes. I don't know. Too many questions. Lastly the bag itself. blahhhh!  Need I say more. 

3 comments:

  1. My can't live without product is bronzer. Any of them. They make your face look so much better!!

    ohyeahkeepcalm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-the Nailtini is a great glitter polish. The pencil and the brow gel were both poor quality and I wont bemusing them. Was pretty bummed to see others got Benefits THEY'RE REAL- WHAT??? how is the brow gel comparable??? Sorry- I think I take these subscription boxes a bit too seriously;) xx

    ReplyDelete